Thursday, November 10, 2005

Unabashed Pride

So my daughter turned 2 in September, and I have just gotten my hands on some electronic copies of the various pictures that were taken. None of them are terribly large, but I wanted to put them up anyways. So without further ado...


I wonder at times like this how long blogger will be arround. Will my daughter be able to read this blog as an adult? Can she come to this url 18 years from now and scroll through years of archives to find this post (Hi Sweetpea!) and see her adorable little face all over this thing. Will my image host even be arround anymore? Will I have to move all my pictures to a different host 10 years from now b/c imageshak has gone under?

I guess time will tell.



and one last picture, now I have to go back to work.



9 Comments:

Blogger david golbitz said...

How did you get a kid as cute as she is? This is a mystery that will boggle the mind for decades. Or, at least, for the next couple of minutes.

11/10/2005 7:27 AM  
Blogger JLGB said...

My G-d, she is CUTE. Love the sticking out of the tongue!

11/10/2005 7:27 AM  
Blogger Megan Leigh said...

I love 'em. She's precious!

11/10/2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

Thank you Thank you, though I don't know how i can take credit for it. She has easilly (and quite rightly, imo) become the most important thing in my life.

I don't know why I'm blessed with her, but I certainly am thankful.

11/10/2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger AliKat said...

Wow, she is so beautiful, i can see why you are so proud.

11/10/2005 1:02 PM  
Blogger rainbowponi said...

how absolutly adorable!
i cant wait to meet her (awake that is) :)

11/10/2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger Bourgeois Dave said...

The CD might be a viable solution, thanks Jaded.

Pamela: I'm sorry, did I start an ovarian revolution? DANTON!

Caligirl/'poni: Thank you both. We'll have to make sure that I have her one day when you are in town next, 'poni.

11/11/2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Amandarama said...

She's a cutie!

11/12/2005 6:14 AM  
Blogger Angelkris said...

You should hear her say, "Tank Oo, Krees." It's adorable.

11/12/2005 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home